Page 412 of 412 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412
Results 4,111 to 4,114 of 4114

Thread: `~`~`~FK READER'S CLUB~`~`~`

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Like??

actually rahel and estha bedil kidannu mayanghunna ah portion ethiyapo i thought it was the end ...pinne nokumpo veendum Ammu-Velutha story undu ...
    storyude structuringum narrative patternum ...bhashayude oru qualityum ellam othu chernna ee bookinu international std kodukundu ...and for some reason enikku"Inheritance of loss"manassil vannu ee book vaayikumpo
    PAndu vaayichathaa.... Ippo ethokke aanennu orkkunilla .... Onnu time aanennu ormayundu ... sequence correct alla. Pinne chila sambhavangal illa (i mean it is incomplete in itself). Angne kurachu undu...
    Narrative pattern okke nalla rasamaanu ... Pakshe structuring pora ...
    Narayana ... Narayana ...

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Observation skill is unbelievable ....so sharp and how she blend them into the structure of the story ...that portion where she remembers her toy dug under the now 5 star hotel across the river ...valare touching ...kind of writing that pierce into your skin and flesh !!
    frankly i wouldn't claim that i understood the book completely ...ente comprehensive skill aint good enough to capture the real essence of books of this sort ...but i did have that emotional connect with this book .

Precisely... And at some portions it reminded me of my childhood.
    How much does love weigh?

#Book2

Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen .

This book was published in 1811.
    Evarude booksil (pride and prejudice maatre vaayichitollu from her collection) prime plot wafer thin ayirikum ....like this book is about two sisters ...their character and love life ..but i love her style and narrative ...ah kaalathe high class britsinte life annu potray cheyunathu ...a way of life which are alien to us ...
    Beautiful book .

Rajeev menonte Kandu kondein Kandu kondein ethinte adaptation annu ...i thought its a smart cinematic adaptation ...yaathoru bandhavum illatha ambienceil nadakunna oru kadha nannayi nativity factor ulkondu kondu menon cheythitundu ...
    Its so nice when you can sit with someone and not have to talk .

#Book3

Chattakaari by Pamman

Cinema njan kanditundu ... book vaayichapo i though it had more impact ...kadhayil maattom undu ...(cinemayil happy ending annu ...pakshe bookil realistic ayitu annu kadha sanchaaram ...they don't unite and she move to england )
    oru love story ennathil uppari interesting aya chila discussions cinemayil undu ...about god, religion .
    pakshe oru problem ayi thoniyathu anglo indians inte life style morally down annu chila ghatathil convey cheyan sremikunathu pole ...though the writer comes up with a counter not much later .

anyways ....book valare ishtapettu ...nalla ezhuthu ...Pamman inte book nadade annu
    Its so nice when you can sit with someone and not have to talk .